The Warehouse Manager is primarily responsible for the fiscal success of the Equipment Warehouse and oversight of the Assistant Warehouse Manager in managing the inventory, tracking and maintenance of the tools, equipment, and materials necessary for the effective implementation of all project requirements. This position requires a self-motivated person with initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions.
Duties: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Reports to Director of Construction Services.
- Coordination of warehouse distribution through the assistant warehouse manager.
- Yearly planning and establishment of the Equipment Warehouse business plan.
- Monthly tracking of the Equipment Warehouse financials.
- Job site material and equipment mobilization and demobilization.
- Miscellaneous material acquisition and transport.
- Warehouse organization and monitoring of equipment inventory.
- Take initiative to establish the basis for warehouse management and equipment rental to specific jobs.
- Comply with all OSHA and company safety requirements.
Qualifications: KNOWLEDGE, SKILL and ABILITIES
- Basic computer skill and familiar with MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to code and process invoices from material procurement.
- Must have valid driver's license and clear driving record.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Minimum of OSHA 10 Training
- Must have basic knowledge of construction work and jobsite activities.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- A 2-year degree in business management or equivalent business-related degree.
- Vocational/trade school training in a construction related field is an asset for applicants.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.